They “integrate” with almost everything (what that even means is many things… does that mean it’ll do what you want it to do? questionable), they have help docs, an included community platform even. With Front, you won’t have to choose between efficiency and building strong customer relationships. The cheapest (aka Essential) ‘All of Intercom’ package will cost you $136 per month, but if you only need their essential chat tools only, you can get them for $49 per month.
Kustomer allows users to see the whole picture of each client and update every system at once, saving energy and time. Front is a customer communication platform that allows businesses to offer tailor-made services on a large scale. Front combines the simplicity of email inboxes with the insights and automation of a CRM.
Main strengths of Intercom
A collection of these reports can enable your business to identify the right resources responsible for bringing engagement to your business. If compared to Intercom’s chatbot, Zendesk offers a relatively latest platform that makes support automation possible. So far, the chatbot can transfer chats to agents or resolve less complex queries in seconds.
- For example, Intercom’s Salesforce integration doesn’t create a view of cases in Salesforce.
- By leveraging the out-of-the-box Netomi virtual agent integration, companies enhance both the agent and customer experience, while also reducing costs.
- Crisp is a great tool for startups and small businesses due to its completely free plan and simple interface.
- They’ve been marketing themselves as a messaging platform right from the beginning.
- For businesses looking for an affordable yet feature-rich customer service platform, Gist is a solid choice.
- Provide self-service alternatives so customers can resolve their own issues.
Best Zendesk Alternatives to Give Your Support a Boost in 2023
Zendesk Message and chat enable users to connect to their customers on a scalable app. This allows agents to work on their own device anytime and anywhere. We hope this help desk comparison blog will help you make the best decision for your customer service team.
As both platforms have their pros and cons, it can be difficult to decide which one is right for your business. To guide your decision-making, we explain the key features and qualities of each, and the role that a omnichannel conversational AI platform (Netomi!) can play, for the ultimate CX strategy. This live chat software provider also enables your business to send proactive chat messages to customers and engage effectively in real-time. This is one of the best ways to qualify high-quality leads for your business and improve your chances of closing a sale faster. Intercom’s live chat reports aren’t just offering what your customers are doing or whether they are satisfied with your services. They offer more detailed insights like lead generation sources, a complete message report to track customer engagement, and detailed information on the support team’s performance.
Intercom or Zendesk: Integrations and add-ons
Intercom gives you the ability to see who your customers are and what they do in your web and mobile apps in real time. Zendesk chat allows businesses to reach out and connect to customers before they ask a question. The clothing rental company, Le Tote, uses an automated trigger feature to offer help when its customers are lingering at the checkout. In 2014, they acquired Zopim, a Singapore based live chat company. The tool was later integrated with Zendesk, making it more robust. To create help articles, you can choose a template or create one from scratch, customize the template, import files or docs, and publish within minutes.
Zendesk is best suited for customer-facing brands that can benefit from streamlining their customer service operations. As such, we see Zendesk as more of a B2C tool, perfect for any brand that needs to answer questions, respond to social media comments, and more. Drift Intel allows brands to create company profiles for anonymous visitors that land on the site.
Intercom vs. Zendesk: Comparing features, integrations, and pricing
Support agents can easily view all ongoing and past conversations in a central location so that communication between your business and customers is fast as well as personal. Add-on features include customizable chatbots, extensive customer satisfaction surveys, and product tours for the chat software. Although these features can be very helpful in providing an enhanced customer experience, they come at a cost. Whereas, most alternatives such as Gist have these features included at no extra cost to their users. Gist is a powerful customer engagement platform that helps you engage with customers in meaningful ways. Whether it’s through automated conversations, one-on-one interactions, or multi-channel messaging, Gist has you covered.
- As a result, companies can identify trends and areas for improvement, allowing them to continuously improve their support processes and provide better service to their customers.
- Intercom also offers a suite of tools for customer support, including a knowledge base, a help center, and a community forum.
- This enables all departments to collaborate seamlessly, organizing their messages and delivering timely support to customers while maintaining a personal connection.
- Zendesk wins the ticketing system category due to its easy-to-use interface and side conversations tool.
- As an easy and carefully-thought solution, Gorgias offers its users a few unique features.
- Both Zendesk and Intercom have integration libraries, and you can also use a connecting tool like Zapier for added integrations and add-ons.
LiveAgent is an all-in-one customer service platform that makes it easy to manage customer interactions. With LiveAgent, you can create tickets, send messages to customers, and track progress in real-time. Additionally, its AI-powered chatbot allows you to automate conversations with customers and answer their questions instantly.
Intercom vs Zendesk Pricing in a Table
That means all you have to do is add the code to your website and enable it right away. For small companies and startups, Intercom offers a Starter plan — with a balanced suite of features from each of the solutions below — at $74 per month per user, billed annually. Zendesk’s Help Center and Intercom’s Articles both offer features to easily embed help centers into your website or product using their web widgets, SDKs, and APIs.
Does Zendesk integrate with Intercom?
The Zendesk Support app gives you access to live Intercom customer data in Zendesk, and lets you create new tickets in Zendesk directly from Intercom conversations.